Commercial & Business Law
Over the years, many of Toowoomba’s most successful businesses have started, grown and thrived on the back of advice from Wonderley & Hall. We take pride in the contribution we make to the success of our clients and the quality of the commercial legal advice we provide because we’re part of the local community and want to see local businesses succeed.
Whether you’re part of a franchise, an independent small business, a multi-generational enterprise or a large corporation, our commercial team are committed to understanding your business and providing advice that is tailored to your specific situation.
We work with you to understand what you are trying to achieve, making sure we’re providing the legal knowledge and support you need to be successful in your business dealings.
We are responsive, focused and business minded. Our advice is practical, timely and delivered in a way that gives you a clear direction designed to achieve your outcomes.
For those new to business, we provide wise counsel and a guiding hand to help you through any obstacles in starting your business. We take care of the legal issues, so you can focus on working in your business and building your future.
Our commercial and business law services cover all legal issues for business including:
- Structuring companies, trusts and partnerships
- Commercial agreements covering every type of legal transaction
- Establishing new businesses
- Due diligence on business transactions
- Intellectual property registration, protection and disputes
- Workplace and employment issues
- Trade practices
- Building & Construction agreements and disputes
- Risk advice and asset protection
- Business property related advice, including transactions and leasing
Contact one of our Commercial & Business Lawyers today for advice that will provide the foundation for your ongoing success.