Our commercial litigation lawyers in Toowoomba are proven problem solvers and tough negotiators.
They are committed to achieving the best results possible, with expert legal assessments and clearly defined courses of action.
Taking into consideration both commercial and legal issues, we develop a strategy to resolve your dispute efficiently, and wherever possible avoiding lengthy and expensive litigation. We strongly assert your rights and interests but also use a wide range of alternative dispute resolution options.
We also understand that costs are a considerable factor, and not every matter needs a full team of lawyers. Most of our commercial litigation matters are handled by one of our senior litigation lawyers who have many years of experience and expert knowledge.
From large to small cases, our team assist with all types of business disputes, including;
- Building & Construction Disputes (including sub-contractor claims, BCIPA claims)
- Debt Recovery
- Unfulfilled Contracts
- Director, Shareholder & Partnership Disputes
- Intellectual Property Protection
- General Business & Commercial Disputes
- Family Owned Business Issues
- Insurance Claims
- Insolvency Proceedings (including winding up & bankruptcy)
Talk to an experienced commercial litigator today about the results you’re after.