Employment law is an area that has seen considerable change over the last 10-15 years. At Wonderley & Hall we are up to date on the latest state and federal changes relating to workplace issues, industrial relations, employment law, workplace health & safety and managing employees.
Our employment law advice is delivered from a commercial perspective. For employers we understand the impact on your business that employee issues can have so our advice provides both the best legal information and also the best commercial recommendations to suit your business moving forward.
For employees, we understand that a dispute with your current or former employer can be emotionally draining and financially very difficult. We keep you well informed of cost issues, give clear advice about what you can reasonably expect to gain from pursuing your matter and provide advice and assistance to the extent you require.
Our employment law services include:
- preparing employment related agreements
- preparing and advising on company policies and procedures
- advising workplace health and safety materials and procedures
- advising on workplace injuries and prosecutions
- assisting with employee performance management
- dealing with bullying, harassment and unfair dismissal complaints
- drafting restraint of trade agreements and enforcement of those agreements
Whether you are an employer or employee we have the experience to assist you to achieve a successful outcome with your workplace matter.