For more than 120 years Wonderley & Hall has been meeting the legal needs of rural families from the Toowoomba, South Burnett, Darling Downs, Lockyer Valley, Crows Nest and Western Queensland regions. We understand the unique issues that can impact on individuals, families and businesses that operate rural enterprises.
Many of our team members grew up in the region and most of us have connections with family or friends who are on the land. This background and understanding of rural life is as important in our work assisting rural families as our legal expertise. We understand the issues you face and the special commitment you have to your stewardship of the land.
Our experienced team can assist with:
- rural sales and purchases
- land use issues
- water management, both groundwater and surface water resources
- land clearing and vegetation management
- environmental law and environmental planning
- employment and working conditions issues
- boundary disputes
- spray drift and contaminated land
- exploration leases and mining rights
- petroleum leases
- rural family succession planning
- tax law