Call 07 4637 5438
B.Bus, LLB (Hons)
- Commercial & Business Law
- Property Law
- Planning & Environment Law
- Rural Law
- Estate & Succession Planning
Craig Thompson is a Partner at Wonderley & Hall and head of a team of lawyers providing services across property, commercial and business law. Drawing on more than 20 years of experience, Craig works with his clients to create a long-term relationship that delivers value to both small and large businesses.
Craig demonstrates the critical characteristics of all highly regarded commercial lawyers with an approach that is efficient, thorough and detailed.
His services cover:
- corporate structuring & tax
- commercial and property transactions
- joint ventures and financing arrangements
- property development including subdivisions and off plan sales
- intellectual property
- estate and succession planning
Working across this range of areas while developing long-term advisor relationships with his clients, Craig enjoys the satisfaction of overcoming difficult legal obstacles while maximising the benefits to his clients in any transaction or legal matter.
Craig is a Toowoomba local and has worked at Wonderley & Hall since 1993. He has a passion for car racing and is a member of the Historic Racing Car Club Qld Inc and the Qld Historic Touring Car Association.