Buying or selling a home or investment property remains one of the biggest financial transactions most people will ever deal with.
When dealing with something like this, you need to know you’re not just another transaction, that your matter is being managed by a dedicated conveyancer with the backing of an experienced law firm.
Unique to Wonderley & Hall, we offer our clients peace of mind when it comes to conveyancing. We provide a complete full-service* conveyancing package from the beginning to the end of the entire process.
We deal with the financier, loan or mortgage brokers and related documentation on your behalf, taking away the complexity and the headaches.
Our reasonable conveyancing fees cover all the usual hiccups encountered in the process, such as time extensions, recalculating settlement figures and providing advice in relation to the searches and matters related to the sale, such as tenancies.
Please visit us or speak with one of our experienced conveyancers to ensure you truly have peace of mind when dealing with your next home or investment.
If you’re ready to buy, sell, or have just signed a property contract, please contact us for an efficient, professional conveyancing service with the backing of one of Toowoomba’s most established and well respected legal teams.
* While we offer a full-service within conveyancing, there are circumstances which, although related, go beyond the retainer, for example, if a seller or buyer refuses to settle, any litigation to force the result would be billed additionally
Our Conveyancing team can assist with:
- buying or selling your home
- buying or selling investment properties
- buying or selling strata title properties
- advising on special conditions you may require before you sign the contract
- the right searches to ensure you don’t get any surprises after settlement
Talk to our local conveyancing team today.