The need to administer an estate falls at a most difficult time. Our estate administration lawyers and paralegals have many years experience and are able to guide you through the required steps in a timely and cost effective manner.
We understand the stress that can come with needing to administer a loved one’s estate and our experience lets us carry the burden of many aspects.
We have extensive experience navigating through the increasingly bureaucratic requirements of the banks and aged care facilities.
We will, where possible, identify cost saving measures when faced with the various administrative hurdles.
We are able to assist with:
- recording the change of ownership of real property
- closing accounts with financial institutions
- transfer of shares in listed and unlisted companies
- obtaining grants of probate or letters of administration
- recording change of control in private companies and trusts
- managing distributions of the estate including the payment of bequests
- appropriations to efficiently manage distributions in accordance with beneficial wishes
- managing testamentary trusts
For expert and caring assistance in relation to estate administration please contact our experienced people at Wonderley & Hall.